Monday 7 March 2016

Mobility Scooters

Mobility Scooter Mayhem

Yay he’s here I shouted. I know what we're going to do will come with me and I’ll show you. Will had come round to my’n and is going to stay the night. Wow, we said when we saw the mobility scooter and got on it as soon as possible. I got on the scooter and I felt like a rally driver in a race, I was on the scooter and will was walking, and we already new who would win… the scooter of course. Now it was me walking and will on the scooter will won that one. We cruised down the drive back to the house and I was driving but will was on the back. It was a really bumpy ride will said, and I agreed, because the scooter has no suspension, AT ALL!!!. We were at the house and we started off road on the grass and hills.



We thought we had fun but really, we just got sore bottoms.

5 comments: