Friday 20 May 2016

Journal Entry

I tried to pull Don off me but it didn’t work so I tried again and it worked. I rushed to the hospital with Don on my back like a fireman's lift and got there just on time I wrapped his arm round my shoulder and lay him down on the bed and rushed to a nurse.There I was in the hospital hand on his shoulder him on the bed and said don’t worry Don you will be alright. Today was a strange day and didn’t feel right. Then Don said there's something on my conscience, I am a scab and have all this time. I would have thought he would have said that earlier but he didn’t. I had tears in my eyes almost crying.So I Guess that’s it then Don yes mate that’s it and he closed his eyes and slowly died. See you Don I said and held his warm hand. To me war is silly because if you wanted to go to war it’s like saying you want to kill yourself but I guess the men had to do it for their country to either lose or win plus the friends you lose aswell.   

3 comments:

  1. Good piece of writing braden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, Braden. Your story has a clear message that makes the audience think! A next step would be to check sentence starters and punctuation.

    ReplyDelete