Friday 6 May 2016

Moving House

“Here is another  box for you mum” I said. On Saturday my family was moving house to havelock by Karunga gardens. It took up heaps of time to move all the big boxes but it still worked. When my mum first opened the door I rushed inside and went to find my room, I didn’t have to compromise with anyone because they already had their rooms.

To me the house moving doesn’t feel real yet but it will soon. That night I went to Wills house for a night and came back the next day. At Will’s house that morning Will suggested to go to inflatable world in napier so we went and had great fun there. When I came back home I was at my new house and going to decorate my room. That night it was the best night in my life but the bad thing was our tv didn’t work.:)   

No comments:

Post a Comment