Friday 18 November 2016

The surf in Australia

The surf in Australia

I’ll never never forget the time when I first surfed a wave in australia.

I got up one morning in our hotel in australia and asked mum, “What are we doing today mum?” She said that first we would go to a nice cafe and get breakfast and then go to some  surfing lessons at Mula beach. I waited and waited for my sister to do her hair which took a long time and finally when she was done we got in the car and drove off.

We arrived at a cafe in sunshine coast (where we stayed) and had breakfast. Then we got back in the car to go to Mula beach which was only a few minutes away and arrived there only we didn’t know where the surfing lessons were.

When we found the surfing lessons were we all got into our wetsuits and got our boards and went out with the instructor to the ocean. He told us how to get up on our boards and surf a wave. When that was over we got in the sea and listened to the instructor what to do first, my sister and I got pushed out from the instructor and into little waves of course me doing what every boy would do tried to get up and stand up on the board but I fell off.

Now it was my sister's turn and she just got up then fell back down again. The instructor told her it’s fine when it’s your first time and even when it’s not you still fall down. The instructor pushed her out like what he did to me and she did exactly what i did, got up then fell off the board.


At the end of the lesson I did not want to stop but we had to because it was nearly dinner time and i was getting so hungry i could of eaten anything at that moment, so we drove off back to sunshine coast to eat.



Image result for surfing in australia

No comments:

Post a Comment